Human Development Initiatives (HDI) was conceived in 1996. It had its first public event in 1997 and was registered as a not for profit in 1998. The main objectives of the organisation are to build human capacity with emphasis on development; promote human development ideals; propagate and disseminate information on human development and civic education at the grassroots and other levels of education; engage in developmental/educational activities such as research studies, seminars, conferences, street law programmes; investigate social malaise, prepare reports and publication.
Job Title: Legal Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
General Qualifications / Competencies
1. Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB).
2. A Masters degree and/or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
3. Excellent leadership and communication skills.
4. A good team player and with good negotiation skills.
5. Resident in Lagos, Nigeria.
1. Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience as a practising lawyer
2. Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
3. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
4. Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
5. Minimum age brackets within 27 to 40 years from the date of Publication
6. High degree of integrity, confidence and ability to contribute to corporate culture and development.
7. Applicant must have a good and vast knowledge of NGOs’ work.
8. Applicant must be ready and willing to travel at shortest notice within and outside the Country, if need arises.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their covering letter and CV’s to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org