- Life Skill & Economic Empowerment.
- Legal and Psycho-Social Counseling
- The law and policy reform
- Public Education through Media Collaboration
- Governance and Accountability
- Youth and Child Rights Advocacy.
To strengthen vulnerable HUMANS, in society by social DEVELOPMENT programmes and INITIATIVES that promote equality, justice, solidarity and opportunities
To build total human development by gathering and sharing information on human rights especially social and economics rights, conduct training, law and policy reforms and by working with and empowering vulnerable groups to address their needs and concerns.