ADVERT FOR AN INTERN LEGAL OFFICER (Female)
Human Development Initiatives (HDI) was conceived in 1996. It had its first public event in 1997 and was registered as a not for profit in 1998. The main objectives of the organisation are to build human capacity with emphasis on development; promote human development ideals; propagate and disseminate information on human development and civic education at the grassroots and other levels of education; engage in developmental/educational activities such as research studies, seminars, conferences, street law programmes; investigate social malaise, prepare reports and publication.
Job Title: Intern Legal Officer (Female)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
General Qualifications / Competencies
1. Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB).
3. Excellent leadership and communication skills.
4. Resident in Lagos, Nigeria.
1. Good communication, presentation, team player and interpersonal skills.
2. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
3. Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
4. Minimum age brackets within 23 to 40 years from the date of Publication
5. High degree of integrity, confidence and ability to contribute to corporate culture and development.
6. Applicant must be ready and willing to travel at shortest notice within and outside the Country, if need arises.
Application Closing Date
Wednesday 18th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their covering letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com